Book rooms starting from just Rs 700
1. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access Queen of Hill at any time or in any manner neither should you send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Queen of Hill.
2. We collect the content and other information that you provide when you use our website, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others.
3. Our service may contain links to other websites and software. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites or software. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy and information collection practices.
4. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor and to alter, edit or remove any Submission that you post on Queen of Hill, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion. You agree that you shall immediately notify us in writing of any objectionable submissions or other content appearing on Queen of Hill.
5. You agree not to allow any third party to access Queen of Hill on your behalf. You agree to be responsible for allowing any other person or entity to access Queen of Hill on your behalf. You agree to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorized use of Queen of Hill. You agree that we have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, to protect our interests.
6. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Queen of Hill.
7. When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Queen of Hill, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
8. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Queen of Hill, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
9. You will not provide any false personal information on Queen of Hill, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission
10. You will not create more than one personal account. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
11. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
12. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
13. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
14. You will not post content or take any action on Queen of Hill that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
15. We can remove any content or information you post on Queen of Hill if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
16. If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
17. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Queen of Hill, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Queen of Hill and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Queen of Hill. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Queen of Hill. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Queen of Hill.
18. WE TRY TO KEEP Queen of Hill UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Queen of Hill AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Queen of Hill WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT Queen of Hill WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. Queen of Hill IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR Queen of Hill.Safety on Queen of Hill
We do our best to keep Queen of Hill safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Queen of Hill safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Queen of Hill.
You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Queen of Hill, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Queen of Hill.
You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
You will not use Queen of Hill to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Queen of Hill, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Queen of Hill functionality.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
The processing of personal data when using the Services
We process your personal data using the legitimate interests legal basis, except in specific circumstances where you provide consent or where the processing is necessary for a contract that you have with us or where you have asked us to take specific steps prior to entering into a contract. We apply appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy and we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Helping you find your ideal rooms.
- Providing you with customised and more relevant rooms search results.
- Providing, securing, maintaining and improving our Services for our users.
- Developing new products and features related to rooms search and travel.
- Enabling you to access new travel services such as car rental, activities, travel packages, etc powered by third party service providers.
- Understanding how users use our Services so that we can improve the performance and provide better services to our users.
- Direct marketing to users of our services about our Services or related services.
- Advertising conducted by us and third parties on our Services and on the websites of third parties.
- User research that improves users’ experience of our Services and improves our Services.
- Assisting you with making rooms reservations.
- Complying with legal obligations, preventing fraud and resolving disputes.
- Assisting law enforcement authorities investigate and solve crimes.
When you use our Services, we process these types of personal data:
- Personal Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses.
- Personal details such as age, sex, date of birth.
- Electronic identification data such as IP addresses, cookies, connection moments, device ID’s mobile advertising identifiers, date and time of the inquiry, time, request contents, (concrete page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred, website receiving the request, browser software and version, operating system and its interface, and language.
- Data that your browser or device makes available.
- Electronic localization data such as GPS data and locational data.
- Financial identification data such as credit or debit card numbers.
- Data about your interaction with our Services, including the details inputted by you when you conduct a search using our Services.
- Data relating to the accommodation reservations that you make, such as rooms, dates, and price.
- Security details such as passwords related to our Services.
When you use our Services, we may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Third party service providers who provide data processing services for us, such as: hosting and storage providers, customer service providers, communications providers, security and fraud prevention providers, credit card and payment providers, analytics, advertising, and marketing providers. These providers are under contractual obligations to not share your personal data with anyone else and to not use your data for any other purpose.
- Third party service providers who provide services to us that are independent data controllers, such as security and fraud prevention services and advertising and marketing providers.
- Business partners or affiliates that we may jointly offer products or services with. These will be services offered through our Services in conjunction with other third parties.
- Third party travel suppliers such as hotels, airlines, car rental, insurance, property owners, travel guide or activity providers.
- Law Enforcement Authorities. To prevent, detect and prosecute illegal activities, threats to state or public security and to prevent threats to people’s lives.
- As part of a corporate transaction such as a merger, divesture, consolidation, or asset sale.
With your consent under Article 6(1)(a) GDPR, you can subscribe our newsletter which will inform you about offers on our Services and from third parties. To sign up for our newsletter, we use the “double opt-in” method. This means that after you have signed up, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your sign-up within 24 hours, your information will be locked and automatically deleted after one month.
In addition, we save the IP addresses you used and the times of sign-up and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to verify your sign-up and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your email address. Providing additional data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
You may revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time by clicking the link provided in each newsletter e-mail.
This website uses the following types of cookies, whose extent and function are explained in the following:
1 Transient cookies
These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a “session ID” with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your device to be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
2 Persistent cookies
These cookies are automatically deleted after a set duration that can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser security settings at any time.
3 Flash cookies
Flash cookies used are not collected through your browser, but through your Flash plug-in. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal. These objects save the necessary data independent of the browser you use and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies processed, you must install a suitable add-on, such as “Privacy Badger” for Mozilla Firefox (https://www.eff.org/privacybadger) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
4 Preventing cookies
You can configure your browser and App settings as you wish and, for example, decline to accept third-party or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all of the website’s functions in this case.
5 Storage period
The storage periods for cookies vary and are can be accessed by via your browser.
We use various services to analyse user interactions with our Services such as how many users visit our Services, which information is requested the most, and how users interact with our Services. The data that we collect includes referrer websites, which subpages on the our Services are accessed and how often, and the length of time for which a page is viewed. This helps us to improves users’ experience of our Services and improve our Services. Pseudonymized data is used. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
1 Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. This use covers the Universal Analytics operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions, and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze a user’s activities across devices.
You can prevent cookies from being stored through the relevant setting in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, not all functions of the website may be able to be used to their full extent. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing this software. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent Universal Analytics collection across various devices, you must perform the opt-out on all systems in use. Set the opt-out cookie by clicking here: Deactivate Google Analytics.
Google AdWords and Conversion Tracking
We place Google AdWords display advertisements and use Google conversion tracking for the purposes of personalized online ads based on interests and location.
Advertisements are displayed based on search requests on websites in the Google ad network.
With the use of this technology, Google, and we as their customer, receive the information that a user has clicked on an ad and was redirected to our websites. The information acquired this way is solely used for statistical analysis related to ad optimization. We do not receive any information that would allow us to personally identify a visitor. The statistics provided to us by Google include the total number of users who have clicked on one of our ads and, where applicable, whether they were redirected to a page on our website that has a conversation tag. These statistics allow us to track which search terms most often lead to our ads receiving clicks, and which ads lead to the user contacting us via the contact form.
If you do not want this, you can prevent the storage of the cookies required for this technology by, for example, using the settings in your browser or your App. Should you do so, your visit will not be incorporated into user statistics.
2 Google Dynamic Remarketing
We use the dynamic remarketing function of Google AdWords on our website. This technology allows us to place automatically generated ads oriented towards target groups after you visit our website. Ads are oriented towards products and services that you clicked on during your last visit to our website.
If you do not want to receive user-based advertising from Google, you can disable the placement of ads by using Google’s ad settings.
For more information about how Google cookies are used, please refer to Google’s privacy statement.
3 Facebook family Custom Audiences
The product Facebook Custom Audiences (Facebook Inc. 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA, 94304) for Facebook and Instagramm is also used as part of usage-based online advertising. An irreversible and non-personally identifiable checksum (hash total) is essentially generated by your usage data, which can be transmitted to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. A Facebook cookie is set in this process. In doing so, information about your activities on the website (such as surfing behavior, subpages visited, etc.) is collected. Your IP address is stored and used for geographical modulation.