Book rooms starting from just Rs 700
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communication. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your content (and its publication on our website) must not: (a) be libellous or maliciously false; (b) be obscene or indecent; (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right; (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation; (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement; (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime; (g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order; (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation; (i) be blasphemous; (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation; (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person; (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner; (m) be pornographic or sexually explicit; (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading; (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage; (p) constitute spam; (q) be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Queen of Hill, in its sole discretion, may terminate your membership and remove and discard any information associated with the membership with or without notice. Queen of Hill will not be liable to you for termination of your membership.
Queen of Hill, in its sole discretion, may delete any of the content posted to the Site and remove and discard any information associated with the content with or without notice. Queen of Hill will not be liable to you for deletion of the images.
Queen of Hill reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Queen of Hill shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
These terms and conditions are subject to occasional changes and apply to all our services that are directly or indirectly provided (i.e. via third parties) via the internet, on mobile devices, by email or by telephone.
A1. About Queen of Hill
- When you complete your Booking, you accept these Terms and any other ones that you’re provided with during the booking process.
If anything in these Terms is (or becomes) invalid or unenforceable:
it will still be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law
you will still be bound by everything else in the Terms.
- When you book an accommodation, or attraction, Queen of Hill provides and is responsible for the Platform, but not the Travel Experience itself.
- We work with companies that provide local support services (e.g. Customer Support or account management).
- We take reasonable care in providing our Platform, but we can’t guarantee that everything on it is accurate (we get information from the Service Providers). To the extent permitted by law, we can’t be held responsible for any errors, any interruptions, or any missing bits of information, though we will do everything we can to correct/fix them as soon as we can.
- Our Platform is not a recommendation or endorsement of any Service Provider or its products, services, facilities, vehicles, etc.
- We’re not a party to the terms between you and the Service Provider. The Service Provider is solely responsible for the Travel Experience.
- To make a Booking, you may need to create an Account. Make sure all your info (including payment and contact details) is correct and up to date, or you might not be able to access your Account. You’re responsible for anything that happens with your Account, so don’t let anyone else use it and keep your username and password secret.
- Unless otherwise indicated, you need to be at least 16 to use the Platform.
A2. Our values
- You will:
- abide by Our values
- comply with all applicable laws
- cooperate with any anti-fraud/anti-money laundering checks we need to carry out
- not use the Platform to cause a nuisance or make fake Bookings
- use our Platform for their intended purpose
- not cause any nuisance or damage, and not behave inappropriately to the Service Provider’s personnel (or anyone else, for that matter).
A3. Queen of Hill Community and Member Area
- Users have the option of joining the Queen of Hill Community (hereafter “Community”) and/ or creating a member account within the Queen of Hill Member Area. Users who register for the Community can publish self-generated content, as well as actively participate in the platform’s development via the administrative functions. Unregistered users may read the content on Queen of Hill for free.
- Using the Queen of Hill Member Area users have the option to list products, write articles, make comments etc. In order to create the account users are being asked to provide personal information. By deleting the account any and all of the User’s data will be permanently removed.
- A user cannot register multiple times. The user is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their personal information.
- The user is responsible for the confidentiality of their user account information, in particular their password. They are also responsible for the use of their account with regard to Queen of Hill and third parties. The user should not divulge this data to the use by third parties.
- In the event of unauthorised use of the Queen of Hill services using the wrong username and password, the registered user must notify Queen of Hill immediately.
- If the user has agreed to receive information/newsletter about Queen of Hill during registration for the Community or at another time using Queen of Hill’s services, the user will receive periodic product information. The consent may be revoked at any time by written communication or by email.
A4. User Obligations
- The user is responsible for the acquisition of rights to the content (text, photos, reviews, links, etc.) they upload to Queen of Hill. They ensure that they have all the rights in respect to the content they publish on the Queen of Hill platform and thereby do not violate the rights of any third parties.
- The user guarantees not to use the Queen of Hill services to create content that:
is advertising disguised as reviews,
does not have specific content for a reviewed item,
is not objective or intentionally untrue,
immoral, pornographic or in any other way offensive,
infringes upon the rights of third parties, in particular copyright,
violates applicable laws in any way or constitutes a criminal offense,
contains viruses or other computer programmes that may damage software or hardware or that may affect the use of computers,
is a survey or chain letter,
is aimed at collecting or using personal data from other users, especially for commercial purposes.
- The user guarantees not to use programmes or functions to generate automated page impressions or content on Queen of Hill.
- If there is a breach in the terms and conditions, Queen of Hill reserves the right to remove content without declaration of reason, to withhold payments earned in the Queen of Hill Community and to permanently ban members from Queen of Hill. The right to prosecution of criminal acts remains unaffected.
- Queen of Hill reserves the right to terminate a user’s access and to delete their registration within a period of one week after receipt of relevant information via email about improper use of the website. The user may also terminate their own access and registration within the same period. The right to immediate termination for good cause remains unaffected.
- Queen of Hill is not liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability or credibility of content provided by users and/or booking sites. In particular, there is no advice or information from Queen of Hill regarding the selection of accommodations.
- Queen of Hill does not verify the accuracy of content uploaded by Service Provider or the members of the Community. This content is provided by booking sites/Community for publication on our website with reference to the respective accommodation owners. Queen of Hill has no influence on this information (in particular images, comments, reviews, etc.). The publication of user-generated content and reports on Queen of Hill does not reflect the opinion of Queen of Hill, in particular, Queen of Hill does not claim this content as its own.
- In particular, hyper links, advertising banners, information about accommodations, travel destinations or providers and the like are provided by Service Provider and Community members and do not represent recommendations or information from Queen of Hill. For technical reasons, no updating of the prices we receive from Service Provider are done in real time. Queen of Hill does not guarantee the accuracy of information, in particular prices and availability.
- Queen of Hill is not liable for technical malfunctions for which the cause is not within Queen of Hill’s sphere of responsibility or for damages caused by force majeure. Queen of Hill does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of data and may perform technical maintenance during a freely chosen time period.
- To the extent permitted by mandatory consumer law, we’ll only be liable for costs you incur as a direct result of a failure on our behalf. This means, to the extent permitted by law, we won’t be liable for any:
- indirect loss or indirect damage
- inaccurate information about a Service Provider
- product, service, or action of a Service Provider or other business partner
- mistake in an email address, phone number, or credit card number (unless it’s our fault)
- force majeure or event beyond our control.
- If you breach these Terms and/or the Service Provider’s terms, to the extent permitted by law:
- we won’t be liable for any costs you incur as a result, and
- you won’t be entitled to any refund.
- To the extent permitted by law, the most that we or any Service Provider will be liable for (whether for one or a series of connected events) is the cost of your Booking, as set out in your confirmation email.
- Nothing in these terms will limit our (or the Service Provider’s) liability in respect of our (or their) own (i) negligence that leads to death or personal injury or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We don’t make any promises about Service Providers’ products and services apart from what we expressly state in these Terms. Making the right choice(s) is entirely your responsibility.
- Just to be clear, nothing in these Terms will entitle any third party other than the Service Provider to anything.
- You may be protected by mandatory consumer protection laws and regulations, which guarantee you rights that no company’s terms can overrule. In that case, our liability is determined not just by these Terms, but also by any applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.
- When you make a Booking, you agree to pay the cost of the Bookings made, including any taxes and charges that may apply.
- Some of the prices you see may have been rounded to the nearest whole number. The price you pay will be based on the original, “non-rounded” price (although the actual difference will be tiny anyway).
- Obvious errors and misprints are not binding. For example, if you book a night in a room that was mistakenly offered for Rs 1, we may simply cancel that Booking and refund anything you’ve paid.
- For some products/services, the Service Provider will require an Upfront Payment and/or a payment taken during your Travel Experience.
- If the Service Provider requires an Upfront Payment, it may be taken or pre-authorized when you make your Booking, and it may be non-refundable. Before you book, check the Service Provider’s Upfront Payments policy (available during the booking process), which we don’t influence and aren’t responsible for.
- If you know of or suspect any fraud or unauthorized use of your Payment Method, contact your payment provider, who may cover any resulting charges, possibly for a fee.
- We’ll store your Payment Method details for future transactions after collecting your consent.
- When you make a Booking, you accept the applicable policies as displayed in the booking process. You’ll find each Service Provider’s cancellation policy and any other policies (e.g. age requirements, security/damage deposits, additional supplements for group Bookings, extra beds, breakfast, pets, cards accepted, etc.) on our Platform, on the Service Provider information pages, during the booking process, and/or in the confirmation email (if applicable).
- If you cancel a Booking or don’t show up, any cancellation/no-show fee or refund will depend on the Service Provider’s cancellation/no-show policy.
- Some Bookings can’t be canceled for free, while others can only be canceled for free before a deadline.
- If you think you won’t arrive on time, contact your Service Provider and tell them when they can expect you so they don’t cancel your Booking. If you’re late, we are not liable for the consequences (e.g. the cancellation of your Booking or any fees the Service Provider may charge).
- As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behavior (in relation to the Experience) of everyone in the group. You’re also responsible for obtaining their permission before providing us with their personal data.
A10. Intellectual property rights
- You’re not allowed to monitor, copy, scrape/crawl, download, reproduce, or otherwise use anything on our Platform for any commercial purpose without written permission of QueenofHill.com or its licensors.
- We keep a close eye on every visit to our Platform, and we’ll block anyone (and any automated system) we suspect of:
- conducting an unreasonable amount of searches
- using any device or software to gather prices or other information
- doing anything that places undue stress on our Platform.
- By uploading any picture to our Platform (e.g. for a review), you’re confirming that it complies with our criteria and that:
- it’s truthful (e.g. you haven’t altered the picture or uploaded one of a different property)
- it doesn’t contain any viruses
- you’re allowed to share it with us
- we’re allowed to use it on our platform and in relation to further commercial purposes (including in a promotional context), everywhere, forever. (If you let us know we can no longer use it, we’ll consider any such reasonable request)
- it doesn’t infringe the privacy rights of other people
- you accept full responsibility for any legal claims against QueenofHill.com related to it.
- Just to be clear, we’re not responsible or liable for any picture uploaded to our Platform, and we’re allowed to remove any picture at our discretion (e.g. if a picture does not meet the above criteria).
A11. What if something goes wrong?
- If you have a question or complaint, contact our Customer Service team. You can do so by accessing your Booking through our website or through our Help Center (where you’ll also find some useful FAQs). You can help us help you as quickly as possible by providing:
- your Booking confirmation number, your contact details, your PIN (if you have one), and the email address you used when booking
- a summary of the issue, including how you’d like us to help you
- any supporting documents (e.g. bank statement, pictures, receipts, etc.)
- All questions and complaints are recorded, and the most urgent ones are treated as highest priority.
- We try to resolve disputes internally, and aren’t obliged to submit to any alternative dispute resolution procedures handled by independent providers.
A12. Communication with the Service Provider
- We may help you communicate with your Service Provider, but we can’t guarantee that they’ll read anything from you or that they’ll do what you ask. In itself, the fact that you contact them or that they contact you doesn’t mean you have any grounds for legal action.
A13. Measures against unacceptable behavior
- We have the right to stop you from making any Bookings, to cancel any Bookings you’ve made, and/or to stop you from using our Platform, our Customer Service, and/or your Account. Of course, we’ll only do this if in our opinion there’s a good reason to, such as:
- fraud or abuse
- non-compliance with Our values or with applicable laws or regulations
- inappropriate or unlawful behavior (e.g. violence, threats, invasion of privacy) in relation to us, any of the companies we work with – or anyone else, for that matter.
- If we cancel a Booking as a result, you won’t be entitled to a refund. We may tell you why we canceled your Booking, unless telling you would (a) contravene applicable laws and/or (b) prevent or obstruct the detection or prevention of fraud or other illegal activities. If you believe we incorrectly canceled your Booking, contact our Customer Service team.
A14. Contractual relationship
- When you make a Booking, it’s directly with the Service Provider. We’re not a “contractual party” to your Booking.
- Our Platform only shows Accommodations that have a commercial relationship with us, and it doesn’t necessarily show all their products or services.
- Information about Service Providers (e.g. facilities, house rules, sustainability measures) and their Travel Experiences (e.g. prices, availability, and cancellation policies) is based on what they provide to us. They’re responsible for making sure it’s accurate and up to date.
- We provide the Platform on which Service Providers can promote and sell their Accommodations, and you can search for, compare, and book them.
- Once you’ve booked your Accommodation, we will provide you and the Service Provider with details of your Booking, including the names of the guest(s).
- Depending on the terms of your Booking, we may be able to help you change or cancel it if you want.
Once your Booking is confirmed, your Service Provider is required to honor it. If the Service Provider is “overbooked,” they’re responsible for finding a solution as soon as possible – but we provide them with guidelines, as well as practical help.
In the unlikely event that they can’t give you the option you booked and can’t offer you a suitable alternative, you can either choose an alternative accommodation of a similar category or better on our Platform that costs the same (if available), or cancel your Booking at no cost (with a refund of anything you’ve paid).
When it comes to refunds…
- If your Service Provider organized your payment, we’ll do everything we can to make sure they refund you as soon as possible.
- If we organized your payment, we’ll refund you ourselves. In 90% of cases, the money should be in your account within 5 business days of the time when:
- your original Booking is canceled, or
- we verify the invoice you send us (to show that you stayed somewhere else, which was more expensive).
In any case, if you stay at an alternative Accommodation, please send us your invoice so we can process any refund you’re owed.